DATE OF BIRTH:February, 1965
CURRENT WORK UNIT:Institute of Cultural Heritage, Shandong University, Professor
Postal address:No.27 Shanda Nanlu, Jinan, Shandong Province, P.R.China.
ACADEMIC TITLE:Professor, 2002 (Third-grade Professor, 2009; Second-grade Professor, 2017)
September 1982 to June 1986 at the Department of Chemistry, Lanzhou University, Organic Chemistry,Bachelor of Science Degree.
September 1994 to June 1997 at the Department of Chemistry, Lanzhou University, Analytical Chemistry and Cultural Heritage Conservation Science, Master of Science Degree.
September 1997 to June 2000 at the Department of Chemistry, Lanzhou University, Analytical Chemistry and Cultural Heritage Conservation Science, Doctor of Science Degree.
2000 to 2001 atCollege of Archaeology, Peking University,post-doctoral researcher.
2001 at TheGetty Conservation Institute,visiting scholar.
2003 atInstitute of Inorganic Chemistry, University of Zurich, Switzerland,post-doctoral researcher.
Prof.Hu Zhide: Professor of Lanzhou University, Analytical Chemist, former president of Lanzhou University;
Prof.Dr.Li Zuixiong: Cultural Heritage Conservation, former vice president of Dunhuang Research Institute
POST DOCTORAL COOPERATIVE ADVISOR
Prof.Dr.Chen Tiemei: Peking University, Institute of Archaeology, Peking University (2000-2001)
Prof.Dr.David A. Scott: Senior Conservation Scientist, Getty Conservation Institute (2001)
Prof.Dr.Heinz Berke: Institute of Inorganic Chemistry, University of Zurich (2003)
Prof.Dr.Manfred Schreiner: College of Natural Science and Technology Application in Vienna Academy of Art, Austria (2008)
Prof.Dr.Detlef Gϋnther: Institute of Inorganic Chemistry, Zurich High Tech University of Switzerland (ETH) (2009-2014).
CURRENT SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH DIRECTION
1. Study on the corrosion mechanism of ancient ceramic glaze. The corrosion of ceramic wares in Jun and Ru kiln in Henan, Jian kiln in Fujian (including Tushan kiln in Chongqing) and secret color porcelain in Shanglin lake, Zhejiang Province are the main research object.
2. Research on digital restoration of Chinese ancient Buddhist statues, mainly including Buddhist statues excavated at Qingzhou Longxing Temple, Shandong Province, and Dazu Baoding Mountain Small Fowan, Chongqing Province.
3. Research on the construction of Green Museum in China, mainly including museum environmental control, display equipment and anti-vibration facilities and the construction of building.
4. Modern science and technology test and the determination of the original authenticity of Chinese ancient ceramics, bronze, calligraphy and painting.
He mainly engaged in the study of the scientific analysis of cultural relics (including ceramics, stone, bronze and other metal objects, silk, wood, lacquer ware, leather, paper and murals), the methods of conservation and restoration, and has repaired more than 1000 pieces of all kinds of cultural relics. He has published more than 172 academic papers in professional academic journal, including 28 SCI articles. He published 5 monographs, 2 translation works, he presided 2 monographs and planed 2 translation works, among them 4 monographs was awarded. He obtained 5 patents on technical invention. As the project leader, he completed the “11th Five-Year National Science and Technology Support Project” “Research on the key technology of cultural heritage protection” “the comprehensive protection technology research of iron relics”. As the head of the project, he completed the comprehensive research project on the conservation of the endangered murals assumed by the Treasury Department of the Ministry of Finance - the conservation of paintings for collection. During the period he worked in the Gansu Provincial Museum, he undertook 3 scientific research projects launched by the SACH as the first person and the person in charge, two of them are awarded as the scientific and technological progress award with the Scientific and Technological Innovation by SACH. He is proficient in writing, reading, translating and oral communication in English. He actively participates in the Academic Symposium on Science and Technology Archaeology, cultural relics conservation and restoration, and has a close connection with many conservation institutions and universities at home or abroad. After he entered the Chinese Academy of Cultural Heritage in 2004, he was responsible for the research work and the organization of major scientific research projects. He was responsible for a number of important research projects and major cultural relics conservation projects, which can be seen in “important scientific research projects since 2005”.
At present, he is the member of Editorial Committee of the "Sciences of Conservation and Archaeology " and the Editorial Committee of "Heritage Science". He has been reviewing for 《Studies in Conservation》, 《Heritage Science》, 《Microscopy And Microanalysis》, 《Microscopy Research and Technique》, 《Spectroscopy Letters》 and 《Spectrochimica Acta Part A》 for a long time. In 2016, he was recruited as communication expert for the examination of a PhD paper assumed by the State Council's office of Education Supervision Committee, communication expert for the casual inspection of the PhD papersassumed bydegreecenter of the Ministry of Education.
He was assigned to work in the Gansu Provincial Museum after graduated from Lanzhou University in June 1986. He acted as deputy director of the Conservation Laboratory in the museum since 1989, in charge of scientific research. He became Head of the Conservation Laboratory in the museum in 2000.
In 2001, he acted as deputy curator of the Gansu Provincial Museum. He participated in the national public election of the deputy officials of the State Administration of Cultural Heritage (SACH) in February 2004. He transferred to the Chinese Institute of Cultural Relics (now the Chinese Academy of Cultural Heritage, CACH) from Gansu Provincial Museum in October 2004, acting as deputy director.
In December 2017, he was appointed as a second-level conservation researcher.
POLITICAL PARTIES AND GROUPS
He joined the China Democratic League in November 2002.
He was the member of the ninth Gansu provincial CPPCC (2003-2007 years).
In 2006, he was elected as member of the12th, 13th and 14th sessionsCPPCC in Beijing Xicheng District.
In 2006, he was elected as the chairman of the branch of Culture Ministry of China Democratic League.
He served as a member of the Central Cultural Committee of China Democratic League in 2010.
1. In December 2018, full-time professor at Shandong University.
2. In March 2016, a member of the National Education and Guidance Committee of the national cultural relic and museum professional degree graduate students.
3. He served as the National Science and Technology Progress Award Judger for many years. He served as commentator of the Ministry of Culture and the SACH's Professional Title Evaluation Committee for many years, and served as the "Youth Top Talent" commentator of the central team.
4. Member of the Standardization Committee of the SACH (from 2012), national expert on standardization of social management and public service (from 2013)
5. A member of the Academic Committee of the key Scientific Research Base of the SACH (China Silk Museum), 2013-2015.
6. Second phase tutor of "Famous Teacher" of Tianjin Culture Broadcasting, Film and Television Bureau, 2012-2014.
7. Chinese Heritage Conservation Technology Association, Vice Chairman (2007-2018).
8. Cultural relics restoration Committee of the Chinese Cultural Heritage Society, Vice President (from 2007).
9. Chinese Museum and Collection Protection Specialized Committee, Vice Chairman (from 2008).
10. Part-time professor of University of Science and Technology Beijing, science and technology and civilization research center, member of the academic committee (from 2005 June). Doctoral tutor (2012 September).
11. Department of Science and Technology History and Scientific and Technological Archaeology in the Humanities College in Chinese Academy of Sciences, member of the academic committee.
12. A member of the Academic Committee of the key Scientific Research Base of the SACH for protection of pottery painting cultural relics (Terracotta Museum), member of the academic committee.
13. A member of the Academic Committee of the key Scientific Research Base of the SACH for protection of ancient murals (Dunhuang Research Institute), member of the academic committee.
14.Institute of Silicate Cultural Heritage, Shaanxi University of Science and Technology,member of the academic committee.
15. Conservation and Restoration of Murals in Library and Material Science Research Key Scientific Research Base of State Administration of Cultural Relics (Shaanxi History Museum and Northwest University of Industry), member of the academic committee.
16.Key Scientific Research Base of the State Administration of Cultural Relics for the Protection of Metal Cultural Relics (National Museum),member of the academic committee.
2002,College of History, Lanzhou University, part-timeprofessor;
From 2005 to present aspart-timeprofessor in University of Science and Technology Beijing, 2012 as Doctoral supervisor;
From 2008 to present,Department of Science and Technology History and Archaeology, College of Humanities, Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Sciences,extramural academic advisor;
From 2009 to present, Beijing University of Chemical Technology, extramural academic advisor.
2008, Department of Natural Science and Technology Application in Vienna Academy of Art, Austria,Visiting professor;
2009,University of Zurichand Zurich High Tech University of Switzerland (ETH),Visiting professor;
2011, University of Zurichand Zurich High Tech University of Switzerland (ETH),Visiting professor;
2013, Zurich High Tech University of Switzerland (ETH),Visiting professor;
2014, Zurich High Tech University of Switzerland (ETH),Visiting professor;
SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS
1. In 2018, he carried outresearch on key technologies of hyperspectral digital protection of colored cultural relics. The project awardednational first prize for scientific and technological progress in surveying and mapping, asproject leader.
2. In 2011, he received a Special Government Allowance from the State Council (No. 2010-326-003).
3. He undertook research on key Technology of Cultural Heritage Protection- Research on comprehensive protection technology of iron relics, 11th Five-Year National Science and Technology Support Program as project leader, obtaining excellent team award by the National Science and Technology Program of the Ministry of Science and Technology in 11th Five-Year in 2010.
4. In 2007, he entered the New Century Talents Project National Candidates List.
5. He carried out research on reinforcement technology of ground layer of mural in the humid environment. The project award the second prize for Innovation of Scientific and Technical Achievements of the SACH in 2004.
6. In 2003, he won the Fourth Gansu Youth Prize for Science and Technology.
7. The book "Analysis, Identification and Scientific Protection of Chinese Cultural Relics" was awarded the first prize of Scientific Research Achievements of Gansu Provincial Historical Society in 2002, and the third award of the Eighth Outstanding Achievement of Social Sciences in Gansu Province (2002).
8. He carried out research on the protection and mould prevention of mural painting layer under humid environment, a scientific research project of the SACH. This project award the second prize for Scientific and Technological Progress of the SACH in 1996.
Important scientific research and major project UNDERTAKEN SINCE 2005
1. 2018-2020, National Social Science Fund,Archaeological Discovery and Research of Porcelain Tower of Nanjing Site (205), sub topic “Study on the unearthed Sarira atPorcelain Tower of Nanjing Site”,in charge of the sub-project.
2. 2018-2020, Chinese Academy of Cultural Heritage, Fundamental Research Business Expenses of Central Public Welfare Research Institutions,Study on corrosion mechanism and protection technology of lead glazed ceramics excavated from marine,first person in charge of the project, funds:400 thousand yuan.
3. 2014-2017, Site protection project of M2 Han Tomb of the King of Dingtao in Shandong Province, State Administration of Cultural Heritage, Ministry of Finance, funds: 280 million yuan, first person in charge of the project.
4. 2012-2014, Conceptual design of site protection project of M2 Han Tomb of the King of Dingtao in Shandong Province, State Administration of Cultural Heritage, funds: 6,950,000 yuan, first person in charge of the project.
5. 2011-2014, Sino Swiss Science and Technology Cooperation Program,Application of Portable Quasi-nondestructive Sampling Technology in the Study of Ancient Copper-Barium Silicate Pigments, Chinesefirst person in charge of the project.
6. 2011-2013, The design of mural and original site protection for the grave of Gao Gou Li tombs, State Administration of Cultural Heritage, funds: 3,450,000 yuan, project manager.
7. 2011-2013, The first phase of “Protection project of cultural relics excavated from Huaguang Reef in South China Sea”, State Administration of Cultural Heritage, funds: 2,000,000 yuan, project leader.
8. 2009, 《Technical manual for the protection of museum iron relics》, State Administration of Cultural Heritage, funds: 250,000 yuan, project leader.
9. 2009, “Research on key technical issues of stone relic protection”, “Research on protection technology of Earth Palace and excavated relics of Nanjing Baoen Temple”, National Science and Technology Support Program, funds: 4,810,000 yuan, second person in charge of the project.
10. 2007, The salvage protection project of the endangered murals for collection- Comprehensive study on the conservation the museum's murals, funds: 2,000,000 yuan, first person in charge of the project.
11. 2007, Research on key technology of cultural heritage protection- Research on comprehensive protection technology of iron relics, 11th Five-Year National Science and Technology Support Program, funds: 7,000,000 yuan, project leader, obtaining excellent team award by the national science and technology program of the Ministry of Science and Technology in 11th Five-Year.
12. 2005, Research on the protection technology of iron relics, State Administration of Cultural Heritage, funds: 300,000 yuan, project leader.
WRITINGS AND PATENTS
1. Zhang Zhiguo, Song Yan, Shen Dawa,Ma Qinglin. 《Protection Technology for Ancient Fine Gold and Silver, Glass and Perfume》. Science Press (Beijing), 2014.
2. Guo Hong,Ma Qinglin. 《The Protection Technology of the Museum's Murals》. Science Press (Beijing), 2011.
3.Ma Qinglin,Zhang Zhiguo. 《Technical Manual for the Protection of Museum Iron Relics》. Cultural Relics Press (Beijing), 2011.
4.Ma Qinglin,Shen Dawa, Yong Xiqun. 《Protection Technology of Iron Cultural Relics》. Science Press (Beijing), 2011.2011 National Excellent Book Award for National Cultural Heritage.
5.Ma Qinglin,Su Bomin, Hu Zhide, Li Zuixiong. 《Analysis, Identification and Scientific Protection of Chinese Cultural Relics》.Science Press (Beijing), 2001. (Funded by Natural Science Publishing Fund)
1. Tian Xingling,Ma Qinglin(Translator), David A, Scott (Writer). 《Metallography and Microstructure of Metal Products in Ancient and Historical Periods》. Science Press, 2012 September (301000words).
2.Ma Qinglin, Pan Lu (Translator), David A, Scott (Writer). 《Copper and Bronze in Art-- Corrosion, Pigments, and Conservation》. Science Press, 2009 January (645000 words).2009 Annual National Cultural Heritage Award for best translations.
1. Huang Kezhong,Ma Qinglin (Chief Editor). 《Cultural Relics Protection and Restoration Technology in China》,Science Press, 2009 January (1422000 words).2009 National Excellent Book Award for national cultural heritage.
2.Ma Qinglin (Chief Editor). 《Research on Science and Technology of Cultural Relics》 5-8 edition, 2005-2010.
3.Ma Qinglin (Deputy Editor in chief). 《China Cultural Heritage Scientific Research》, 2012-2016.
1. National Cultural Relics Bureau Museum Department, Gansu Cultural Relics Bureau (Translator), Garry Thomson (Writer). 《Museum Environment》, Science Press, 2007 May (333000 words).
2. Song Yan, Lu Yanling, Huang Xiaohong (Translator), Nathan Stolow (Writer). 《Conservation and Exhibition: Packing, transport, storage and environmental consideration》. Science Press, 2010 April (437000 words).
1. Shen Dawa,Ma Qinglin. Nano SiO2/ polyacrylate sealing material for iron protection, National invention patent, Patent number: ZL200910136017.9, 2012. Chinese Academy of Cultural Heritage.
2. Zhang Zhiguo,Ma Qinglin. Rust removing agent and rust removing paste composed of thiourea compound for silver and silver gilt ware protection, National invention patent, Patent number: 201210109328.8, 2012. Chinese Academy of Cultural Heritage.
3. Tian Xingling,Ma Qinglin. A corrosion inhibitor for iron protection, National invention patent, Patent number: 200910079806.3, 2012. Chinese Academy of Cultural Heritage.
4. Li Naisheng, Chen Yue, Luo Wugan,Ma Qinglin. The method of desalting protection for marine excavated ceramics, National invention patent, Patent number: 201110005973.0, 2012. Chinese Academy of Cultural Heritage.
5. Zhang Zhiguo,Ma Qinglin. A tannic acid corrosion inhibitor for the protection of iron relics, National invention patent, Patent number: ZL 2009 1 0081222.X, 2011. Chinese Academy of Cultural Heritage.
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES AND PAPERS (recent 5 years)
1.Ma Qinglin.Relying on the status quo to restore the original dress--Research on Digital Restoration of Bodhisattva in Stone Carving and Painting of Northern Qi Dynasty in Qingzhou, XXIV World Congress of Philosophy (WCP), Beijing, China Proposal Summary of a Parallel，co-organized by Sinological Development Charitable Foundation Limited and China Academy of Translation. Beijing, China, August 13 to 15, 2018.
2.Ma Qinglin. Identification characterization of alteration layer on a black glazed bowl of the Song Dynasty China. 8th International Conference of the Society for East Asian Archaeology, co-organized by the School of History, Nanjing University and the Society for East Asian Archaeology (SEAA). Nanjing, China, June 8 to 11, 2018.
3.Ma Qinglin. Virtual Restitution & Repainting for the Ancient Sculptures- Taking NO. 24 Buddha statue from the Northern Qi Dynasty as an example. The Reproduction, Storage and Sharing of Works of Art and Cultural Heritage Through Digital Technologies, ReACH roundtable 5, Palace Museum, 2017 November 30.
4.Ma Qinglin. Virtual Restitution & Repainting for the Ancient Sculptures---Expanding the material and technology in Conservation Science. International conference on The Green Museum-Sustainability and Risk Management in Conservation, Xi'an Jiao Tong University, 2017 November 27-28.
5.Ma Qinglin, Jiang Yuqiu. Digital restoration and Bodhisattva's dress restoration of Qingzhou No. 24 Buddha statues of the Northern Qi Dynasty. New knowledge of the ancient road: International Symposium on scientific and technological achievements of cultural heritage on Silk Road, Hangzhou, 2017 June 22-24.
6.Ma Qinglin. Protection project scheme of the king of Dingtao M2 tomb in Shandong province, China.-first-stage. International conference on The Green Museum-Sustainability and Risk Management in Conservation, Yale Center in Beijing, 2016 September 26-27.
7. Xu Shuqiang, Wang Julin, Wang Lele,Ma Qinglin. Study on hydration process of natural hydraulic lime under different carbonation conditions. ISRM Commission on Preservation of Ancient Sites Dunhuang Academy, China(Conference article). 2014.
8. Shuya Wei,Qinglin Ma, Shuhong Lou. The Characterization of the Lamp Oil and Burning Incense from a Tang Dynasty Tomb in China, Proceedings in the International Symposium on Archaeometry (ISA), 19th -23rd May, 2014, Los Angeles, USA.
9. Zhimin Li, Lele Wang,Qinglin Ma, Jianjun Mei. A scientific study of the pigments in the wall paintings at Jokhang Monastery in Lhasa, Tibet, China. Proceedings in the International Conference "Chemistry for Cultural Heritage". July 1 - 5, 2014, Vienna/Austria.
10. Shuya Wei,Qinglin Ma, Linlin Zhou. Conservation Study of the Buddhism Sculptures from Qingzhou, Shandong Province. Proceedings in the International Conference "Chemistry for Cultural Heritage". July 1 - 5, 2014, Vienna/Austria.
RESEARCH PAPERS(172 published articles. recent 5 years listed below)
Zhou Linlin, Jiang Yuqiu, Xu Min, Li Qianqian, Wang Ruixia, Wei Shuya, Ma Qinglin. Virtual Restitution, Repainting & Costume Replication for Bodhisattva Statue NO.24 Unearthed in Longxing Temple, Northern Qi Dynasty, Qingzhou, Shandong, China --- A Case Study in Expanding the Material and Technology in Conservation Science. [J]. Cultural Relics of Central China, 2019(1) 129-136.(Corresponding author).
Yingzhu Wang, Hongjiao Ma, Kunlong Chen, Xiaojuan Huang, Jianfeng Cui, Zhanwei Sun,Qinglin Ma. Identification of PbO (BaO) faience from an early and middle Warring States period cemetery at Zhaitouhe, northern Shaanxi, China [J]. Archaeometry 61, 1 (2019) 43–54. Online, doi: 10.1111/arcm.12401. (Corresponding author) (SCI).
Min Luo,Qinglin Ma, Marie-Louise von Wartburg, Heinz Berke. Archaeometry of the Pigment Layer and Body of an Archaic Lion Sculpture from the Excavation of the Northeast Gate at Palaipaphos, Cyprus. Ausgrabungen in Alt-Paphos auf Cypern, Band 9[M]. Berlin: The German Archaeological Institute, 2018, Plate 4.
Shuqiang Xu,Qinglin Ma, Julin Wang, Lele Wang, Grouting performance improvement for natural hydraulic lime-based grout via incorporating silica fume and silicon-acrylic latex. Construction and Building Materials, 2018, 186: 652-659. (Corresponding author) (SCI).
Xiaochenyang Jiang, Yanying Ma, Yue Chen, Yuanqiu Li,Qinglin Ma, Zhaoxia Zhang, Changsui Wang, Yimin Yang. Raman analysis of cobalt blue pigment in blue and white porcelain: A reassessment. Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy 190 (2018): 61-67. (Corresponding author) (SCI).
Shuqiang Xu,Qinglin Ma, Julin Wang, Combined effect of isobutyltriethoxysilane and silica fume on the performance of natural hydraulic lime-based mortars. Construction and Building Materials, 2018, 162:181-191.(Corresponding author) (SCI).
Zijun Liu, Yu Wang, Xiaoxuan Pan, Qinya Ge,Qinglin Ma, Qiang Li, Tongtong Fu, Cuiting Hu, Xudong Zhu and Jiao Pan*, Identification of Fungal Communities Associated with the Biodeterioration of Waterlogged Archeological Wood in a Han Dynasty Tomb in China. Frontiers in Microbiology |www.frontiersin.org, ORIGINAL RESEARCH,published: 24 August 2017. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2017.01633.(SCI).
Xu Shuqiang, Wang Lele,Ma Qinglin, Wang Julin. Hydration of natural hydraulic lime pastes under different conditions of carbonation [J]. Sciences of Conservation and Archaeology, 2017, 29(4) 1-8.
Han Feng, Wang Yingzhu,Ma Qinglin. Chemical Analysis of Glass Excavated from Xinfeng Cemetery from Late Warring-States to Han Dynasty [J]. Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis, 2017(5)1546-1552 (Corresponding author) (SCI).
Ning Pan, Miaole Hou, Shuqiang Lv, Yungang Hu, Xuesheng Zhao,Qinglin Ma, Songnian Li, Ahmed Shaker, Extracting faded mural patterns based on the combination of spatial spectral feature of hyperspectral Image, Journal of Cultural Heritage, Available online 22 March 2017.(SCI).
Miaole Hou, Ning Pan,Qinglin Ma, Haiping He, Shuqiang Lv, Yungang Hu. Review of Hyperspectral Imaging Technology in Analyzing Painted Artifacts [J]. Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis, 2017, 37(6).(SCI)
Li Qianqian, Yang Kuizhong, Gao Shan, Wei Shuya,Ma Qinglin. Study on the stone and the cinnabar pigment of Buddha statues of Northern Qi Dynasty at Longxing Temple in Qingzhou, Shandong [J]. Sciences of Conservation and Archaeology, 2017(2) 54-61. (Corresponding author)
Xiaochenyang Jiang, Yue Chen, Lintang Zhang, Zhaoxia Zhang,Qinglin Ma,Changsui Wang, Yimin Yang, Prototype Doucai porcelain — A special form of ancient Honglvcai in Cizhou kiln, Jin Dynasty (1115–1234 AD), China. Ceramics International 43(2017)1371–1377. (Corresponding author) (SCI)
Zhou Linlin, Gao Shan, Li Qianqian, Wei Shuya,Ma Qinglin. Study on color reconstruction of Buddha statues excavated from Shandong Qingzhou Longxing Temple Ruins- Taking NO. 23 Buddha statue from the Northern Qi Dynasty as an example [J]. China Cultural Heritage Scientific Research, 2016(4)46-50 (Corresponding author)
Wang Lele, Wang Julin, Xu Shuqiang, Fan Min, Zhang Qiuyan,Ma Qinglin. Protection ideas and strategy of M2 Han tomb of the king of Dingtao in Shandong Province. International Symposium on cross - Lake Bridge Culture, Cultural Relics Press, 2016(9) 111-126. (Corresponding author)
Qinglin Ma, Zhiguo Zhang, David A.Scott, Heinz Berke and Detlef Gϋnther. Microstructure and composition of ancient Chinese octagonal sticks from the Warring States Period (475-221B.C.). Recent Advances in the scientific research on ancient glass and glaze, Edited by Gan Fuxi, Qinghui Li and Julian Henderson. World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd. 2016, Chapter 23, 455-488.
Mo Li, Julin Wang andQinglin Ma. A study of simulation of the production technology of ancient Chinese Blue and Purple faience during the Warring States, Qin and Han Dynasties. Recent advances in the scientific research on ancient glass and glaze, Edited by Gan Fuxi, Qinghui Li and Julian Henderson. World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd. 2016, Chapter 25, 499-514.
Mo Li, Julin Wang,Qinglin Ma. The effect of lead additives on ancient Chinese Purple pigment synthesis. Journal of Cultural Heritage, 2015, 16(4):575-578. (SCI)
Shuqiang Xu, Julin Wang,Qinglin Ma, Xin Zhao, Tao Zhang. Investigation on masonry waste aggregate natural hydraulic lime mortars incorporating diatomite. Magazine of Concrete Research, 2015, 67(5):217-226. (SCI)
Huiyun Rao, Bo Li, Yimin Yang,Qinglin Maand Changsui Wang. Proteomic identification of organic additives in the mortars of ancient Chinese wooden buildings, Anal. Methods, 2014(7)143-149. (SCI)
Shuya Wei, Yufang Li,Qinglin Ma, Shuhong Lou, Manfred Schreiner, Characterization of Tang dynasty lamp oil remains by using pyrolysisgas chromatography and mass spectrometry, Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 2015(116):237-242. (SCI)
Yang Huan, Tian Xingling, Li Naisheng,Ma Qinglin, Li Xiuhui. Study on copper deposits excavated from Guangdong "Nan'ao I" shipwreck in the Ming Dynasty [J]. China Cultural Heritage Scientific Research, 2015(3)61-65.
Wang Lele, Li Zhimin,Ma Qinglin, Mei Jianjun. Non-Destructive and In-Situ Identification of Pigments in Wall Paintings Using Hyperspectral Technology [J]. Dunhang Research, 2015(3)125-131.
Wang Yingzhu, Wang Lele,Ma Qinglin, Wang Jie, Li Xiaocen. Study on the chemical composition and microstructure of two warring states nailing tubes [J]. Cultural Relics of Central China, 2015(6)105-115.
Ma Qinglin, Dang Zhigang. An introduction to the scientific protection and analysis technology of painted cultural relics, Tianjin Natural History Museum, Sciences Press, 2015, 241-248.
Research on design of protection project of M2 Han tomb of the king of Dingtao in Shandong Province, Dingtao project group in Chinese academy of cultural heritage (project leader), China Cultural Heritage Scientific Research, 2014(4)90-94.
Wang Lele, Li Zhimin, Zhang Xiaotong, Mei Jianjun,Ma Qinglin. Studies on wall painting techniques at Jokhang Temple, Lhasa, Tibet, China [J]. Sciences of Conservation and Archaeology, 2014(4) 84-92.
Tian Xingling, Ma Qinglin, Zheng Mingtian, Li Zhilin, Gold Leaf Corrosion in Moisture Acid Atmosphere at Ambient Temperature, Rare Metal Materials and Engineering, 2014,43(11): 2637-2642.(SCI)
Shuqiang Xu, Julin Wang,Qinglin Ma, Xin Zhao, Tao Zhang. Study on the lightweight hydraulic mortars designed by the use of diatomite as partial replacement of natural hydraulic lime and masonry waste as aggregate, Construction and Building Materials, 2014(73)33-40.(SCI)
Zhimin Li, Lele Wang,Qinglin Ma, Jianjun Mei. A scientific study of the pigments in the wall paintings at Jokhang Monastery in Lhasa, Tibet, China. Heritage Science, 2014(2)21-25.
Mo Li, Jie Wang, Julin Wang,Qinglin Maand Zhiguo Zhang，Synthesis and Raman Study on Needlelike Silicates in Ancient Chinese Pb-Ba Glass in Qin and Han Dynasties. Journal of Raman Spectroscopy, 2014, 45(8)672-676.(SCI)
Yin Xia,Qinglin Ma, Zhiguo Zhang, Zhendong Liu, Jian Feng, Anding Shao, Weifeng Wang, Qianli Fu,Development of Chinese barium copper silicate pigments during the Qin Empire based on Raman and polarized light microscopy studies, Journal of Archaeological Science 49 (2014) 500-509.(SCI)
Ma Qinglin, David A. Scott. Research on bronze Ge Tin Technology in early Western Zhou excavated from Gansu Lingtai Bai Cao Po [J]. Cultural Relics, 2014(4)85-96.
Wang Yingzhu,Ma Qinglin, Li Yanxiang. The history of the ancient Chinese spices-A state of ceremonies incense rhyme flow length [J]. Civilization, 2014(3)61-79.
Wang Huanhuan, Cheng Aimin,Ma Qinglin, Wang Zhitao, Wang Changsui. An analysis and identification of the paint from a Shuilu painting in the Ming Dynasty [J]. Dunhuang Research, 2014(5)119-124. (Corresponding author)
Wang Huanhuan, Cheng Aimin, Wang Zhitao,Ma Qinglin, Wang Changsui. The Manufacture Technology of Tripitaka Paper Collected by Wuwei Museum in Gansu Province [J]. Chinese Journal of Paper Making, 2014(2)33-37. (Corresponding author)
Wang Jie, Li Mo,Ma Qinglin, Zhang Zhiguo, Zhang Meifang, Wang Julin. A study on the weathering of eight prismatic barium glassware in Warring States Period [J]. Glass & Enamel, 2014(2)6-13. (Corresponding author)
Ma Qinglin, Zhang Zhiguo, Shen Dawa. Selection of materials for metal relics protection- Taking iron, silver and gilt silver as an example [J]. China Cultural Heritage Scientific Research, 2014(2)44-48.